[RC5] Dumb Windows Question

Neil Stoker neil.stoker at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 12 13:18:13 EDT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Blain Nelson" <blainn13 at earthlink.net>
To: <rc5 at lists.distributed.net>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 10:15 PM
Subject: [RC5] Dumb Windows Question

> I'm using the Win-32 client under 95 on an old P-90.  My mouse has died,
> and I've not found a serial mouse to replace it with (no PS2 port), so
> I'm clunking around using keyboard commands.  However, I've not been
> able to get to my d.net client this way to manually update, because I've
> not found the client using alt-tab or any of the other secrets I've
> found.  If somebody knows a way I can get to the client using
> keystrokes, I'd be grateful.
>
> Thanks,
> Blain
> --

>From your dos-prompt:

C:\Program Files\distributed.net>dnetc -update

distributed.net client for Win32 Copyright 1997-2001, distributed.net
Please visit http://www.distributed.net/ for up-to-date contest information.

dnetc v2.8015-469-CTR-01051421 for Win32 (Windows 4.0).
Please provide the *entire* version descriptor when submitting bug reports.
The distributed.net bug report pages are at http://www.distributed.net/bugs/
Using email address (distributed.net ID) 'neil.stoker at btinternet.com'

[Jun 12 11:17:14 UTC] Input buffers are full (or projects are closed).
                      No fetch required.
[Jun 12 11:17:14 UTC] Output buffers are empty. No flush required.

C:\Program Files\distributed.net>

HTH.

Neil

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net