[RC5] team stats

Ray Booysen rjb-dis at iafrica.com
Thu Jun 14 17:29:36 EDT 2001

The Team stats and user stats are defintely linked.  Are you sure you have
joined the team?  Also there was a problem yesterday with some people losing
work.  Read the .plans on distributed.net to see.  Also there was a backlog
of work so the stats are incorrect for yesterday

Ray Booysen
Team - Cow Killers
 PGP fingerprint: B745 9B8F 8A23 CE5A EF78  6B84 1B00 091E DB40 A2E7
 PGP encrypted mail welcome, public key (Diffie-Hellman) on request