[RC5] Dual AMD

John Campbell jcampbel at lynn.ci-n.com
Thu Jun 14 20:47:54 EDT 2001

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, blitz wrote:

> A quick search on google
> http://www.google.com/search?num=30&meta=hl%3D%26lr%3D&q=dual%2Bamd%2Bprocessors
> produced the following:
> Dual Duron or Athalon, backordered, but at $90. US? Worth the wait I'd say.
> http://store.yahoo.com/jandr/fic-az11.html

	The FIC AZ11 is *NOT* a dual processor board. If you want proof,
just take a look at the picture on the page you linked... there's only one
CPU socket on that board.

	The only currently available dual-K7 board is Tyan's Thunder K7
S2462, which was just released a week or so ago.

	http://www.pricewatch.com/1/2/3478-1.htm

	It isn't any $90, but if, like me, you've been waiting a year or
more for dual K7 boards, $500 may not be too much to pay...

---
John Campbell
jcampbel at lynn.ci-n.com

QotD:  "Speed is subsittute fo accurancy."

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net