[RC5] New Dnetc Versions (8015)

Nuno Carvalho nuno.carvalho at ca.efacec.pt
Mon Jun 18 12:54:10 EDT 2001

That's my problems too.
As i see someone saying: In Dos version of the dnet client it appears the
8011 text, when ive downloaded the 8015 version.

And i do have the same kkeys problem in the Linux version. It appears a much
smaller keyrate (then the one it is really doing) until i do a client
shutdown and restart it again.

In My Linux Box, i have a 130 kkeys/sec with the 8010 version, and in the
8015 it "says" only 70 KKeys/sec.
I dont have the time to analyze this log yet, but i think he still doing the
same work per day as in my old dnetc version. Only the output is wrong...

Nuno Carvalho

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net