[RC5] Wow

Andreas D. Landmark andreas.landmark at noxtension.com
Mon Jun 18 14:41:32 EDT 2001

At 18.06.2001 01:23, you wrote:

>I'm sorry, but if today was a high keyrate (0.1%) wouldn't we need almost
>500 of those days in a row to complete which is 1 1/2 year thus meaning the
>end of 2002?

nothing says that we have to exhaust the keyspace before we find the key, any
speculation is as good as any, for what we know, your client might actually
find
the correct key as this mail is Maildir. (Or perhaps _since_ this mail is
entering
your Maildir, somebody else is finishing that block before you and gets the
2 grand).

--
Andreas D Landmark / noXtension
Real Time, adj.: