[RC5] P4 Speed Question

Peter Cordes peter at llama.nslug.ns.ca
Tue Jun 19 01:08:05 EDT 2001

On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 02:50:51PM +0200, Ferry van Steen wrote:
> Wat do you mean by:
>
> I'm sure you know this already, but there are a lot of people who
> believe strongly in Free software but aren't such mental midgets that
> they think like the most stereotypical /. zealots
>
> I'm not really sure what to think about that :-)

 The "stereotypical /. zealot" thinks that anything which doesn't use
Linux automatically sux0rs, and anything to do with Linux r0x.  They
also think Intel is as bad as Microsoft.  They are very narrow minded.
Intel doesn't exactly have a great track record, especially with their
recent attempts to lock out AMD by patenting the slot or socket they
put the CPU in, so AMD couldn't make CPUs that worked in the same mobo
as Intel's.  It'd forgotten about that earlier, and that certainly
does put them into the "bad guy" camp.

--
#define X(x,y) x##y

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net