[RC5] TVA workers reprimanded for alien search

rob bernhard cetan_post at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 15:15:37 EDT 2001

As long as there are people that are so bizzarly hooked on stats there
will be people the violate acceptable usage policies.

This has, afaik, happened with the dnet client on a number of
occasions.  People have lost jobs, college scholarships, etc because of
un-authorized usage.

I defer to DNet staff for a confirmation of this, though I doubt they
can (legally?) provide any more details than to say "we have had
problems."