[RC5] Wow

Rob Butler rkbutler at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 19 19:11:45 EDT 2001

High keyrate may very well be just a matter of perspective.  I really wish
that I had made notes of the stats back when this all started 1,334 days
ago.  I'm pretty certain that we were seeing a time to completion measured
in hundreds of YEARS instead of days.  I looked in the archives and didn't
find much for comparison, but consider that in the beginning