[RC5] Status of OGR-24?

Basil A. Daoust basildaoust at home.com
Tue Jun 19 23:14:40 EDT 2001

I don't think your missing anything, and at the same time OGR-25 should be done by
now?  When was the last time a percentage completed was issued.  No matter how big
or small or how much actual work is needed to complete any one stub we still know
the total number of stubs that need to be checked so why can't we post it.  If we
don't know how many stubs need to be checked how can we ever be done?  And how do
we create the initial stubs?

Basil