[RC5] P4 Speed Question

Basil A. Daoust basildaoust at home.com
Sun Jun 24 16:15:16 EDT 2001

EnoJon,

	Any software that is specially designed to work in ONE environment doing a
specialize task will by definition be faster, smaller, and more robust if done
right.

But you PAY for that, and its never cheap.  If you can live with a more generic
product that does everything you need and them some living with a bit of bloat
can save the company a lot of development costs and time.

Basil