[RC5] How do you merge buff-in files?

Jeff Lacy jeffdl at mn.mediaone.net
Tue Jun 26 21:11:00 EDT 2001

Hello,

1.)    Put both of your buffer files (with different names) in the same
directory
2.)    Run "dnetc -config"
3.)    Type 2 (which should be "Buffer and Buffer Update Options")
4.)    Type 4 (which should be "checkpoint filename")
5.)    Change the checkpoint filename to the name of the buffer you want to
import
6.)    Hit 0 (which should be "Return to main menu")
7.)    Hit 0 (which should be "Save settings and exit")
8.)    Run "dnetc".  Change the checkpoint filename to the name of the
buffer you want to import
9.)    Close dnetc
10.)    Repeat steps 2-8, only this time delete the checkpoint filename
11.)    Congratulations, you are done!

Jeff