[RC5] How do you merge buff-in files?

Paul Kapp plkapp at bigfoot.com
Wed Jun 27 09:15:11 EDT 2001

There is a more direct way...

Run "dnetc -import a:\buff-in.rc5" (or whatever path to the file
you want to import).  This works for RC5 and OGR, and it is
smart enough to know what type the blocks are, so you can
use it for buff-in and buff-out, and you even don't need the
extension right (you can copy the file, name it "X", and import
can figure out if it's contents should be in/out and RC5/OGR)

I can't remember what version this goodie first appeared in, but
you can find lots of info from running "dnetc -help" about available
command line options.

Paul.

--
Paul Kapp