[RC5] number of dnet users

Bjoern Martin boris59 at gmx.net
Sat Jun 30 17:02:19 EDT 2001

>Hi all,

Hi.

>[...]
>As you can see, the Netherlands have the highest density,
>followed by Finland.  Does anybody have any idea how it comes
>that the Netherlands have (relatively) so much participants?

As only the accounts that are explicitly marked for a certain
country count in this statistic (no guessing from ip's is
performed), I think the dutch are just most affiliated with their
country.

Bye,

Bjoern, Team #6941

PGP fingerprint: 6CAA E676 94B7 4A9B 05D0 8AB4 0153 F38C B8D9 2D1D
PGP encrypted mail welcome, public key (Diffie-Hellman) on request

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net