[RC5] number of dnet users

Ethan Daugherty etdaughe at vt.edu
Sat Jun 30 11:11:30 EDT 2001

I think you answered you own question here. The Netherlands are a small
country. And from what I have seen very friendly, now which is easier to
get your neighbor to run rc5 for you or some random fellow on the street?
With the small number of people actually living there an increase in number
of participants is a much larger percentage increase than with say the US.

Ethan