[RC5] RSA decryption

richard L. King Jr. richardking57 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 4 13:10:49 EST 2001

you misunderstand me. they are not trying random keys.
they are trying random formulas. there is a difference.
you write a formula that inputs P, Q, IV, and CT. then
outputs key. you try it on several examples. if it succeds,
then you have a general solution for unknown keys.

but so far this has not happened.

i can gaurantee that the math hobbiests will find the
solution to the rsa 128 bit contest billions of years befor
dnet does. thats why such work is important. sequential
key cracking has definate speed and energy restraints.