[RC5] RSA decryption

Knut Pfefferkorn Knut.Pfefferkorn at KeyWarrior.net
Tue Mar 6 09:54:32 EST 2001

On 4 Mar 2001, at 0:53, Chris Hessmann wrote:

> The keyserver has already give out all possible combinations, but only
> received some results (30%?). Not everybody who fetchs work-units will
[...]
> At the moment, the keyserver is repeating from the beginning, of course
> only the keys which haven't been checked in the first attempt.

No.
IIRC submitting start's with subspace 64.... (it's a  long time ago...)
Blocks from subspace 64 to FF are send out by the keyserver and then it
started with 00.... to 13.. (currently).

Correct me, if I'm wrong.

greetings,
    knut

--
join our RC5 cracking team  | To ensure privacy and data integrity this message
http://www.keywarrior.net/  | has been encrypted by using dual rounds of ROT-13
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net