[RC5] build .466 bug

Andreas D. Landmark andreas.landmark at noxtension.com
Sun Mar 11 01:01:51 EST 2001

At 09.03.2001 17:27, you wrote:
>In other words, distributed.net is really screwing this up...wish I could be
>this screwed up workin for the military--but then again ppl die when there
>are screwups in my job...

Just joining the things that R. Charles Sheets said... and I just wanna add
work for distributed net full time....
most of them work for united devices which is a completely different company
and dnet is just something they do in their spare time, so instead of
giving them
flames you should give them the kudos they deserve for doing this and
help them rather than criticizing them (at least offer some constructive
criticism
as Elwood Blues puts it)

--
Andreas D. Landmark / noXtension