[RC5] cross-platform question

Mathias HARY mhary at club-internet.fr
Sun Mar 11 10:32:14 EST 2001

What you need is just to setup a proxy on windows and use it to
update with dnet. Then configure your clients to use you this proxy
and specify small buffers have all the work saved in the proxy's buffer.
To update with the windows proxy, configure it in automatic or run it
as a standard app (not service) and use Ctrl-Pause to force the update.
With the proxy you can also connect  more computers in a snap!

Works fine that way for me.

-----
Crunch
Member of Team Fuzion!