[RC5] cross-platform question

Basil A. Daoust basildaoust at home.com
Sun Mar 11 23:48:47 EST 2001

If on the machine you have both Windows and Linux you have a partition
that both your windows and linux machines can write to you should have
no problems.

I did something similar using multiple computers and no proxy by sharing a
directory on my linux box (using samba) and having all machines use those same
buff files.  Both Windows and linux machines were used in this.  It actually
workers just fine.  Though now that I have cable I just let them all flush
directly.

If your at all concerned you could follow the sneakernet solution, which is
sort of what your doing right.  You just require a reboot though.

not sure what you mean by sync, can't you just mount the windows disk?

Basil