[RC5] Re: ogr percentage done - WHY impossible?

JRaber at prcnet.com JRaber at prcnet.com
Wed Mar 14 16:20:46 EST 2001

The percentage of stubs completed has nothing to do with the amount of time
it takes for a stub to be checked.  We don't need anything like the RC5
stats page that tells how may days (at todays rate) it will take to finish
the project but it would be nice to be able to see that 55% of all the
possible stubs have been checked.

-*My 3.141592... cents woth*-