[RC5] ogr percentage done - WHY impossible?

Zorba the Hutt zorbathut at uswest.net
Wed Mar 14 21:58:52 EST 2001

So can we get this updated? Or maybe we can extrapolate a bit.  From 07Oct
to 04Nov, it looks like about 25% of the stubspace was completed, while from
04nov to 02dec about 20% was completed. It's been a little over 3 months
since 02dec, so that places the keyspace completed at 60% to 75% since then.
Add in the 70%, and that means we've finished 130% to 145% of the keyspace.

. . .

well, okay, let's assume it's slowing down - we still should be near the
end. Have we started the second pass? Is it slowing down a lot? Have the
dnetc staff had to scrap a lot of spare stubs? Why haven't we had *any*
official updates?

WTF is going on here?

-Zorba