[RC5] ogr percentage done - WHY impossible?

Zorba the Hutt zorbathut at uswest.net
Thu Mar 15 04:19:51 EST 2001

This theory is kinda shot out of the water by the RC5 percentage bar :P
(which hasn't been moving fast since, well, ever.) And I know that OGR-24
didn't take as long as that calculation would seem to indicate. So while
it's obviously a significantly tougher problem, it's still not *that* hard.

-Zorba