[RC5] OGR-25

Bernd Kuehl bernd at informatik.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Thu Mar 15 10:19:28 EST 2001

> Hi!
>
> When will OGR-25 approximately be finished? The last update of the graph
> showing how much percent of OGR-25 is done was in dezember ...
>
> greetings, moritz..

Let me summarize:

We get no response regarding the status of ogr-24.

I (via personal email) and Mr. Kunze (via mail to the list) mentioned the
broken graphic for ogr-25. Nothing happened.

So once again official d.net members: Please answer our question. What is
the status of ogr-24 and ogr-25?

If I get no response, I think I will change to seti oder some other
distributed computing. I spend a lot of time to manage the clients running
on >30 machines with 5 different operating systems. This all for nothing?
No.

Bernd Kuehl
bernd at informatik.uni-osnabrueck.de

PS Sorry for the hard words. But I think after all inquiries with no

PPS If i missed an answer from dnet regarding the status of ogr-24, please
forget this mail and accept my apology.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net