[RC5] Getting clients to automatically update whenever I'm online

bwilson at fers.com bwilson at fers.com
Fri Mar 16 09:11:48 EST 2001

On some versions of the client, * does not cover all the interfaces.  My
setting for interfaces to watch reads eth*:ppp*:lan*

I use my laptop in exactly the situation you describe.  I work about 80%
on a network, 20% off.  I'm using a perproxy, but that shouldn't make a
difference.  I am using the "additional buffer level checking" with a time
interval of 15 minutes, but I don't really know if that's even necessary.
__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS Business Services
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com/
PGP KeyID: 5430B995, http://www.lasthome.net/~bwilson/
"Drink your coffee! There are poor people in Africa sleeping!"

rc5 at lists.distributed.net
03/16/2001 08:49