[RC5] Getting clients to automatically update whenever I'm on line

Neel Kumar nkumar at dna.com
Fri Mar 16 09:58:39 EST 2001

I do not know how to set up a cron job on Windows machines
but if you can, you could have *another* client start up, say
every 15 minutes and try to do an update and then die.  That
way your original client would do the work and the communications
would be left to the second client.

What do you think?
Neel