[RC5] Getting clients to automatically update whenever I'm online

dan the person motion at es.co.nz
Sat Mar 17 13:22:33 EST 2001

Bjoern Martin wrote:

> > 10) Additional buffer-level checking ==> 4
> This one is AFAIK only for dialup connections. Set it back to 0:
> 10) Additional buffer-level checking ==> 0

I have my clients set to work on OGR, and only work on RC5 if it runs out of OGR blocks and can't get more.  For me i had to set 10) Additional buffer-level checking ==> 4, otherwise it would cycle through all open projects.  So this option doesn't seem to have anything to do with dialup vs network connections.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net