[RC5] editing team stats profile

Mico Olivier odjmico at wanadoo.fr
Sat Mar 17 19:19:50 EST 2001

Hi !
i'm Ryu webmaster of the Fuzion ! RC5 Team ( 57th today ) and i have a
little trouble : i want to edit my team stats profile, i go on the stat
page, then clic on the button for Dnet to send me the password, but after 15
days i didn't received it, and my e-mail adress is correct, so what is the
problem, can someone help me here or at Dnet team ???
thanx all