[RC5] OGR???

Eugene Mah eugenem at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 19 11:47:05 EST 2001

At 04:33 PM 03/19/2001 +0200, R J Booysen wrote:
>Why are we getting questions about OGR in a RC5 mailing list.  Just a
>friendly question

probably because a separate OGR mailing list doesn't exist.  i doubt
there's really a need for one anyway.

Eugene

Eugene Mah, M.Sc., DABR               eugenem at ix.netcom.com
Medical Physicist/Misplaced Canuck    maheug at musc.edu
Department of Radiology               "For I am a Bear of Very Little
Medical University of South Carolina   Brain, and long words Bother
Charleston, South Carolina             me."   Winnie the Pooh
http://home.netcom.com/~eugenem/
PGP KeyID = 0x1F9779FD, 0x319393F4
PGP keys available on request         ICQ 3113529                 O-

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net