[RC5] Distributed.net merchandise

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Mon Mar 19 12:11:56 EST 2001

Guess it's a good thing that dbaker and I don't have d.net license plate
frames, then... ];8>

That frame was made for nugget by a d.net participant (I don't remember
who).

If you want to see pics of his car, you can probably find them somewhere
at http://slacker.com.

If any austinites see a massive 1978 Mercury Cougar zip by you, you just
got passed by me. ]:8) (http://enteract.com/~nasby/car). I also have a
black jeep, but havn't been driving it much lately.

Other cars of interest:
A green Insight hybrid electric
A silver MR2 Spyder

None of the other cows drive interesting cars. ]:8/

Moo!