[RC5] OGR???

Nuno Carvalho nuno.carvalho at ca.efacec.pt
Mon Mar 19 16:52:42 EST 2001

Apart of all RC5 vs. OGR discussion, and since the two contest are not
opossite, why don't try to awnser OGR question in here.

I think there is no problem with that, unless mail about OGR start to be too
much. If that appeans, d.net should create a OGR mailing list.

Continuing with d.net "slogan", let us help each other

NC