[RC5] ogr percentage done - WHY impossible?

bwilson at fers.com bwilson at fers.com
Mon Mar 19 12:35:15 EST 2001

Please note the "pass-2" reference.  Because of problems we have
experienced on this and other projects, all work on the OGR projects must
be performed twice, by different machines, with the same results before it
will be considered done.

We have left OGR-24 dormant (not handing out work) for a long time in
order to allow slower computers (or those who downloaded too many work
units) to complete what they have started.  When the amount of returned
work dwindles to a trickle, we will release any yet-unfinished work units
for another go.

/me A.K.A. bwilson at distributed.net
__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS Business Services
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com/
PGP KeyID: 5430B995, http://www.lasthome.net/~bwilson/
"Drink your coffee! There are poor people in Africa sleeping!"

rc5 at lists.distributed.net
03/19/2001 00:21