[RC5] Distributed.net merchandise

David McNett nugget at slacker.com
Mon Mar 19 12:56:07 EST 2001

On 19-Mar-2001, Dave Huang wrote:
> I get an unknown host error trying to resolve miata.hfdirect.com :( That
> does sound like his car though... so, I guess those license plate frames
> aren't generally available. BTW, Nugget was driving kinda fast :)

Yep - that was me.  That host, however, is stale.

http://www.slacker.com/~nugget/stuff/bofhcar.jpg is the pic in question,
although it doesn't feature the license plate frame you saw.  I paid way
too much to have that frame made a few years ago.

Hope I didn't cut you off or anything.  ;)

|Austin, TX USA    |Please encrypt all important correspondence with PGP!|