[RC5] OGR???

R J Booysen rjb-dis at iafrica.com
Mon Mar 19 21:43:36 EST 2001

Like I said "a friendly question"  just posing a question and I was just
interested.  Something I found very interesting is that on the web page of
distrib.net they say you can receive this lists in digest form because of
"the sheer number of emails"  yet you only receive about 15 a day compared
to the 100 per day you receive for example from a linux mailing list.  Again
only a friendly opinion.  Generally this group is more friendly than others
where is can get quite nasty.

Cheers
R.Booysen
Team - Cow Killers