[RC5] OGR???

Arne 'Timwi' Heizmann ajh65 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Tue Mar 20 08:22:35 EST 2001

> Like I said "a friendly question"  just posing a question and I was just
> interested.  Something I found very interesting is that on the web page of
> distrib.net they say you can receive this lists in digest form because of
> "the sheer number of emails"  yet you only receive about 15 a day compared
> to the 100 per day you receive for example from a linux mailing list.

I have never actually come across a mailinglist that doesn't have a digest
mode, and I know of mailing lists that have even less traffic than this
one. It's probably something you always get with it. Secondly, chances are
traffic used to be a lot higher on this list than it is now, and possibly
the note on their webpage, which you mentioned, dates from back then.

Timwi

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net