[RC5] OGR percentage done - WHY impossible?

Richard Farmbrough Richard.Farmbrough at imminus.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 13:16:51 EST 2001

This is less than 1% of 1% - I think that constitutes a trickle...
"
  Total Gnodes Tested:  134,766,307
[...]
  9,474 Gnodes were completed yesterday.

There have been 25,629 participants
since the beginning of this project.
37 of them were active yesterday
and of those, 1 were brand-new participants.

There are 3,665 registered teams.
25 of them submitted work units yesterday.
(0 of them are brand new!)"