[RC5] OGR percentage done - WHY impossible?

bwilson at fers.com bwilson at fers.com
Tue Mar 20 09:50:24 EST 2001

Yes it is.  Our highest priority right now is correcting the problems in
the client.  After the new client is released and known to be stable,
OGR-24 will probably be recycled.

I found it interesting that we actually had a new participant (first time
submitting work for this project).  That means:

a)  someone who downloaded an OGR-24 work unit months ago just now
finished it (slow machine)
b)  someone who has RC5 as first priority ran out of RC5 and fell back to
OGR
c)  Someone just stumbled on an OGR-24 work unit among the OGR-25 work
units in their buffer file (similar to (b))
d)  some OGR-24 work was handed out recently
e)  dbaker broke something (included for completeness)

__
Bruce Wilson, Manager, FERS Business Services
bwilson at fers.com, 312.245.1750, http://www.fers.com/
PGP KeyID: 5430B995, http://www.lasthome.net/~bwilson/
"Drink your coffee! There are poor people in Africa sleeping!"

rc5 at lists.distributed.net
03/20/2001 13:16