[RC5] OGR percentage done - WHY impossible?

Troy A. Sheaffer tsheaffer at imcinteractive.com
Tue Mar 20 15:13:19 EST 2001

> At a minimum, you will get full credit in stats.

Well, my views may differ from what may be alterior motives of other dnet
users.  Like maybe they try to use their superior personal dnet stats as
pick-up lines (anyone know if this has ever been attempted/worked?).

I am not so concerned about personal stats, but more the project status and
would much rather like to think that my contribution is helping the project
in question that is at least "thought" to be working and accurate.

No blame is intended for errors, I just would like to donate CPU time where
my efforts would prove best.

-troy

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net