[RC5] Switching Between Projects (was RE: OGR percentage done - WHY impossible?)

Chris Montgomery monty at astutia.com
Tue Mar 20 15:12:09 EST 2001

<snip>

> If it will make you feel more comfortable, switching to RC5-64 would be
> fine.

I would like to know how to do this. When I joined up with dnetc and
installed the client software, I did so with the intention of participating
in the RC5-64 project. However, my stats indicate I'm sending data for the
OGR-25 project. Is there a simple way to make the switchover?

Thanks.

Chris Montgomery             monty at astutia.com
AIM: astutiaweb; ICQ: 7381282

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net