[RC5] Switching Between Projects (was RE: OGR percentage done - WHY impossible?)

Greg Wooledge greg at wooledge.org
Tue Mar 20 16:27:05 EST 2001

Chris Montgomery (monty at astutia.com) wrote:

> I would like to know how to do this. When I joined up with dnetc and
> installed the client software, I did so with the intention of participating
> in the RC5-64 project. However, my stats indicate I'm sending data for the
> OGR-25 project. Is there a simple way to make the switchover?

Configure the client.  If you use the Win9x client, bring up the window
and use the Right mouse button, and drag down to configure.  If you use
a text mode client, run "dnetc -config".

From the main menu, select option 2.
From the Buffers menu, select this option:
   9) Load-work precedence ==> DES,CSC,OGR=0,RC5

You can rearrange the order of the projects, or turn them off entirely
by putting "=0" after the name (as shown above).

Then save the configuration, and if necessary restart the client.

greg at wooledge.org              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |