[RC5] Switching Between Projects (was RE: OGR percentage done - WHY impossible?)

Stephen Berg sberg at pangaealink.com
Tue Mar 20 17:22:19 EST 2001

There's an ini setting that tells the client to only work on the projects
you designate.  In the ini itself it ends up looking like:

[misc]
project-priority=RC5,OGR=0,DES=0,CSC=0

I do this on all my clients because I only wish to participate in the RC5
project.  I'd imagine if you have that project-priority line in your ini
and you changed it to the above it'll disable all work on other projects.

Or just go into the configure and make the changes.  It's under General
client options.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net