[RC5] Switching Between Projects (was RE: OGR percentage done - WHY impossible?)

Dan Petrak dpetrak at fct.com
Tue Mar 20 16:05:29 EST 2001

As several people have pointed out, you can set the projects in which you do
not wish to participate =0 and you will not work with them.  Also, it is my
understanding [someone correct me or back me up - whichever is appropriate]
that you can change the order of preference for different projects by
listing the ones you like more first.

For instance:

   9) Load-work precedence ==> RC5,DES,CSC,OGR

would make you mostly work on RC5, and if that were unavailable you would
fail over to DES, then CSC and OGR respectively.

Regards,
Daniel C. Petrak
Senior System Administrator
The FCT Group of Companies
This e-mail message and the information it contains are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the intended addressee(s).  Any unauthorized
disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient(s) of the message, please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail reply.