[RC5] OGR???

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Tue Mar 20 21:47:09 EST 2001

This mailing list used to get over 60 emails a day, many of which were
repetitive or added little to the conversation, so we started moderating
it. For quite some time after that, there would be 30-50 submissions a day,
usually resulting in 10-20 emails going to the list. A little over a year
ago, the list volume started decreasing until days would go by with no
emails at all. At that point, we turned moderation back off, which is
where we are today.

That's why there was a mention of the 'sheer number of emails'.

Moo!
dB!