[RC5] Apple out buffer via e-mail

Dan Petrak dpetrak at fct.com
Wed Mar 21 07:57:37 EST 2001

It may be the way you are attaching the email.  Or try a different email
client.

Regards,
Daniel C. Petrak
Senior System Administrator
The FCT Group of Companies
This e-mail message and the information it contains are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the intended addressee(s).  Any unauthorized
disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient(s) of the message, please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail reply.