[RC5] RC5 keyspace finished?

Dan Petrak dpetrak at fct.com
Wed Mar 21 12:31:45 EST 2001

http://n0cgi.distributed.net/rc5-proxyinfo.html shows that many of the
servers are back up.  Though now for only minutes...  Some are still down.

Life is going on...

Regards,
Daniel C. Petrak
Senior System Administrator
The FCT Group of Companies
This e-mail message and the information it contains are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the intended addressee(s).  Any unauthorized
disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient(s) of the message, please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail reply.