[RC5] RC5 keyspace finished?

Dan Petrak dpetrak at fct.com
Fri Mar 23 08:51:39 EST 2001

Thank you, Jeff.

Regards,
Daniel C. Petrak
Senior System Administrator
The FCT Group of Companies
---------------------------
This e-mail message and the information it contains are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the intended addressee(s).  Any unauthorized
disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient(s) of the message, please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail reply.