[RC5] New Clients

Andreas D. Landmark andreas.landmark at noxtension.com
Tue Mar 27 20:44:30 EST 2001

At 27.03.2001 19:57, you wrote:
>Hello
>
>I read somewhere on the web, tha d.net is thinking in clients to plataforms
>like Dreamcast or Playstation, but in the D.net (Oficial) page i din't see
>anything about it.
>
>Could anyone tell me anything about it...
>
>Nuno Carvalho

Neither Dreamcast or Playstation have an OS capable of multitasking?

(though you could run the client when you're not playing, but you'll need
a network connection or some other medium to actually transport the blocks
to the keyproxy...

The Dreamcast has internetcapability, but the playstation?

--
Andreas Landmark
andreas.landmark at noxtension.com
04:53PM <dctirelay> <Mike> Do chicks dig leet C++ skillz?
04:53PM <dctirelay> <Saxton-W> mike - if they're lara croft, that's about it

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net