[RC5] thoughts on dnetware

Chris Vanden Berghe Chris at VandenBerghe.org
Tue Mar 27 22:57:37 EST 2001

Dear d.net staff,

I've been a d.net enthusiast for a couple of years now, and I still love
it.  First thing I did when I heard 'bout dnetware going live, was pointing
my browser the right direction, VISA card at hand.

I kind of liked the ash t-shirt for $14.99... so I put a 1 in the
appropriate box, hit 'Check out' and filled out the address
information.  At the point where I got to filling out my CCn°, I noticed a
$20 fee was added for shipment to Europe!

I thought d.net was a global project.  I'm quite disappointed you haven't
decided to outsource dnetware distribution to a company that ships its
products worldwide AND at reasonable prices.  I feel this should have been
one of your top priorities choosing the company since d.net is truly a
global effort.

I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

Chris.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net