[RC5] thoughts on dnetware

John Bishop moonwick at dump.net
Wed Mar 28 16:45:18 EST 2001

Unfortunately, this all comes down to the fact that cafepress is the only
company of its kind that can handle not only small-runs of merchandise,
but also every aspect of order taking and fulfillment.

I have made these concerns known to my contacts at Cafepress, and I urge
those of you outside the US who are affected by this to let your concerns
be known.  The heavy shipping costs for people out of the country was a
concern of ours going into this, but unfortunately we were never able to
find another company that could satisfy our needs as an organization.

Hopefully if enough people speak up cafepress will consider other, more
affordable options for shipping to customers outside of the US.

John Bishop -- moonwick at dump.net

'A spokesman for the FBI denied that the name change stemmed from worries
that the name Carnivore made the system sound like a predatory device made
to invade people's privacy.' -- news.com