[RC5] Client buffer updates on DSL

Ryan Malayter rmalayter at bai.org
Fri Mar 30 10:39:59 EST 2001

Sounds like you have the client watching only PPP connections; turn off the
dial-up detection altogether.

Or perhaps you have a firewall on that DSL connection (as you should!) which
doesn't allow traffic on dnetc's default ports. So you need to change the
client to use port 80 (the default for web browsing traffic, which your
firewall will allow).

HTH,
	-ryan-