[RC5] thoughts on dnetware

Gregor Terrie gterrie at planetinternet.be
Wed Mar 28 23:15:26 EST 2001

Hello,

I have experienced a similar thing... I was looking for a cool birthday
present; and there it was: a dnet shirt in a dnet mug... Cow advertisement
allover... By the time I got to take out my card, I noticed the shipping
fee and started wondering if it wouldn't be a better idea to add some other
articles to improove the price/shipment cost balance... Then I noticed an
extra $3 was to be added for every extra item... So now I would have to pay
$23 for shipment of $26,98 worth of goods. So anyway, I decided I'd have to
be looking for another present...

Also: I appreciate your feelings about the fact that these fees don't
reflect the GLOBAL effort we're making to keep our home-/office-/friends-
computers Mooing all night long... Plus: This annoyes me and a few other
people I know.

Gregor